Off Season: November till March
Low season: April and October
Mid season: May, June and September
High season: July and August
Prices per day, minimum rental period 5 days and in High season 7 days.
INCLUDED IN OUR SERVICE FEE:
- transfer harbor/airport Heraklion-Gouves vice-versa
- all-risk insurance (excess € 1.500,-)
- unlimited mileage
- second driver
- use of gas and biological degradable toilet fluids
- extensive instruction
- final cleaning
- complete kitchen inventory
- out-door table and chairs
- electric cables, water hose, level blocks
- 24/7 assistance
- No extra charge for out-of-office arrivals and/or departures
We send you a manual/guide in advance and give intensive instruction and information on arrival.
We try to meet your timetable with arrival and departure times as much as we can, taking other rentals (connected reservations) in consideration.
Service fee € 90,00 obligatory
Beddings and towels € 16,00 per set
Mountain bikes € 5,00 per bike per day
SUP paddle board Jobe 10.6 € 14,00 per day
Wi-Fi Eur. 30,- incl. 10Gb data
Pickup/return from Chania € 60,00 per transfer
If you book beddings we make sure that the beds are prepared on arrival for your comfort. Towel set contains 2 smaller towels (60x90cm) and a larger towel (90x120cm). We also supply with this set kitchen towels for drying hands and dishes.
- No smoking inside campervan
- Pets only on request
- Free Mileage
- Crete has 15 official camp sites but free camping is tolerated!
- For full conditions please see footer, only in English
Please feel free to ask us a noncommittal price offer. Our offer depends not only on the season but also on other reservations we have (and how your request connects to others) and for sure the length of your stay.
As we know which airline companies fly to Crete, we can also help out finding good prices flights.